Are we nearly there yet? (November Blog 2020)
Well, the countdown is on, as we now go through November.
Whilst Christmas will possibly be quite different for us all this year, it is still a time for sending good wishes. Preparations will still take place, with Christmas decorations going up around nurseries, offices and workplaces, ready for the festive month.
Wow! What a Selection!
As you know, we are so proud to be able to offer you unlimited access to all our courses throughout the year.
We now have more than 85 superb courses for only £25.00 + vat, per staff member* for the year, when part of a business/organisation.
We can’t wait to see what number we finish 2020 on, as we just keep on growing and growing!
This month’s new course, Understanding Breastfeeding, is a must for all those working in baby rooms! It will be released soon!
At the end of this course, learners should understand:
• the benefits of breastfeeding, for both mother and child
• the skills of breastfeeding; positioning, latching on
• the challenges of breastfeeding; mastitis, colic, expressing
* min. of 5 staff members
Next month, our course will be Mentoring and Train the Trainer.
Don’t forget to check out all our Safeguarding Courses:
• Advanced Safeguarding and the Designated Safeguarding Lead
• Safeguarding Children
• The Prevent Duty and British Values
• Breast Ironing
• Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
• Online Safety
• Child Protection
• Child Sexual Exploitation
• Safer Recruitment
What makes NoodleNow! different?
Well, the great thing about our courses is that they can literally be accessed from anywhere in the world, at any time. There is no time limit and our courses never disappear. You can do sections and save your progress, then return to the course at your own pace and convenience. This enables you to learn and refresh at a time and place that suits you.
NoodleNow! and build your training portfolio
Why choose us?
We want to leave you with a few reasons why we think you should choose NoodleNow! as your E-Learning training provider:
• All courses are CPD Accredited and Certified.
• Courses are produced by Early Years professionals; our courses get to the heart of your everyday practice.
• The more you train, the more cost effective.
• There is an instant certificate on completion of every course.
WE ARE HERE 24/7 FOR YOU! – AMAZING!
How many businesses offer this level of customer service?
Thanks from all the team at NoodleNow!
📞 0333 400 3424