What is a Mock Inspection?
- Detailed examinations of all your policies, with comments for improvement, if necessary
- Dual observations of selected practitioners, working with the children
- Detailed discussions and observations of staff knowledge and their skills when working with children
- Examination of the very latest child protection and safeguarding procedures
- Discussions with parents/carers on their view of the nursery provision
- Observations of all the equipment and resources provided by the nursery
- Observation of the last OFSTED report with recommendations for improvement
- Detailed feedback to the owner/manager on the current findings of the mock OFSTED report and useful information on any improvements that may be necessary to maintain or improve your previous grading.
The mock inspection process normally takes about 6 hours and provides to the owner and staff full information on OFSTED procedures, to enable your nursery to submit with confidence for the next OFSTED inspection.
Do you have insurance for Fire, Theft, Malicious Damage, Public and Employer’s Liability? Yes, of course you do
Get in touch today!
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Please note: whilst we offer every help and assistance to succeed, we cannot guarantee success in attaining an ‘Outstanding’ grade, as this will of course depend on the attitude and skills of your staff, observed on the day.